Here’s what’s been happening. You guys hear that we make a product from chili peppers (the Red Fresno) and assume that there should be a special bloody mary drink with it.
Go for that, if you want. But we’ve got something even better.
We know when you traditionally drink your bloody mary. It’s a beautiful, sunny weekend morning. You’re in pain. You take a look out the window and the sun hurts your eyes. You crawl back into bed for another 15 minutes.
Finally, you get yourself up. You’re tired of the same tomato and worcestershire flavor every week.
We’ve got a new crisp and refreshing hangover drink: The March Hare (recipe below the fold)
Recipe: The March Hare
- Carrot Juice
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Ginger, peeled, grated (don't lose the juice)
- Lemon Juice
- Our A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- Parsley or Celery, for garnish
- Take carrot juice, orange juice and put in the fresh ginger. Hopefully, you did this last night because the flavors come together much better when they have time to hang out
- Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice
- Add a healthy pour of A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- Add an unhealthy pour of Vodka
- Garnish with something fresh and bitter (Parsley or Celery)
- Feel replenished as the carrot and ginger rebuild your body while the A&B American Style wakes you up and the lemon juice brings it all together
- Chew on the garnish in your slightly improved state
- Repeat steps 6-8 until the glass is empty
- Once the glass is empty, repeat steps 1-10, because you underestimated how good that was and you should certainly have one more