The Huffington Post
recently ran a really easy recipe for Potato Chips, American Style.
- 4 large white potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch chips
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes with all ingredients until potatoes are fully coated. Transfer potato chips to a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chips are crispy.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.
Leave a comment