We realize we may have overwhelmed you with the pumpkin soup recipe yesterday. That's by far the most complicated recipe we've given you so far. We think you can handle it and we challenge you to challenge yourself.Even though this recipe is simple, you should do it early because, like with most things, great taste takes time to develop.Recipe: Spicy Cranberry SauceIngredients:
Note: We deliberately do not add any sugar to our Pepper Sauce recipe. We get our sweetness and great flavor from the natural produce we use. But, we don't use cranberries and those things have some serious tartness that the sugar tames a bit.
- Dissolve the sugar in the water (you’ll need to stir a lot)
- Add cranberries and onions and simmer for a while
- Add A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- Let it chill.
- Seriously, you want a couple of hours for the flavors to come together
- Makes a great topping for turkey
- It’s even better on day-after turkey & stuffing sandwiches
Leave a comment