It’s time to break tradition. Besides, isn’t everyone sick of Great Aunt Ethel’s sweet potatoes slathered in marshmallows? We present to you: Blue Cheese Sweet Potatoes. Toss the wedged potatoes with a little oil, A&B American Style Pepper Sauce, honey, and sage before roasting. Ingredients you can feel good about, even if you’re only doing it so you can eat more pie.
Blue Cheese Sweet Potatoes
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into equal sized wedges
- 1 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp A&B American Style Original Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 6-8 fresh sage leaves, chopped into halves
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Whisk together the oil, A&B American Style Original Pepper Sauce and honey.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato wedges in the Pepper Sauce mixture.
- Spread the sweet potatoes out evenly on a large baking sheet and season with salt & pepper
- Sprinkle the fresh sage leaves on top
- Roast the sweet potatoes for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. When cooked through and beginning to brown, remove the sweet potatoes from the oven.
- If you like it hot, toss the baked sweet potatoes in more A&B American Style Original Pepper Sauce. Top with the crumbled blue cheese, and serve!